There is a completely different Original history and ancestry than what is accepted and endorsed by mainstream academics. The Australian archaeology, rocks, relics and oral history stand united in substantiating the existence of earlier advanced civilisations, the importance of magic and mystical forces and behind all of this, the involvement of beings from the Pleiades.
Whether dealing with the sacred Standing Stones site, nearly sacred marked and magic rocks or the recent influx of skulls and bones belonging to beings no longer remembered in official channels and nor can they be classified as sapien or even hominin, the questions asked do not belong to any accepted version of human history and evolution.
- Deception: Lost Infernal?
- 'We were there': Joy Harjo on the forgotten origins of jazz!
- Starseed Radio Academy: Forgotten Origin: Out of Australia Theory on Apple Podcasts?
- Works of Jeanne Guyon!
- Chop Shop!
- Product description.
The skulls are so unlike any found anywhere and ask questions that can only be answered by looking into the sky. As on top, so below.
Popular Features. New Releases.
- Post navigation;
- Goal Setting for Writers: Making Revisions Work in Life and Art.
- New Easy Original Piano / Keyboard Music - Beginners - Intermediate.
- Product details.
- Latin Americas Wars, Volume I: The Age of the Caudillo, 1791-1899: Vol.1, Age of the Caudillo, 1791-1899 (Pb.
- The forgotten origin of Acanthobothrium Blanchard, 1848 (Tetraphyllidea: Onchobothriidae)!
- PHOTO GALLERIES!
Description Forgotten Origin is the third in a series of books dedicated to the first Homo sapiens: the Australian Aboriginal people. Steven Strong and Evan Strong continue in their investigation into the global impact of Aboriginal people sailing from, never to, Australia no less than 50, years ago, paying particular attention to the shared principles found within many Gnostic scriptures and the Dreaming.
As radical as this theory may appear, the rigor applied, whether through mtDNA, Y Chromosomes, skull morphology or historical accounts, and the religious ancestry upon which this hidden history is founded, demands serious consideration.
India’s forgotten African tribe
This is not their story. Steven Strong and Evan Strong make no claim to speak on behalf of anyone.
- Lovesick Quarterback (Winning Sarahs Heart Book 3)?
- Customer Reviews.
- About This Item.
- the forgotten origin of ‘cock-a-hoop’?
- A Home Inspectors Guide to Interiors.
- An Everlasting Hope!
They do, however, have the right to relay that which Aboriginal culture-custodians insist is true. The First Australians are unique, and in no way descended from Africans or any other race. Forgotten Origin is merely another reminder of this hidden truth. Review quote Tremendous to see these issues being opened up -- it is extremely stimulating to hear about these ideas